Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Ronnie and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on October 7th. (Sorry, there's no picture-- I know you're all so disappointed :0 ) He surpised me with a beautiful necklace and earrings to match. We also went out for dinner. We feel so fortunate to have such a happy marriage. We hear of others that are struggling and feel so fortunate and blessed that we are closer and more in love now than we ever have been. I remember thinking when I got married... and even said it out loud- that I didn't think I could ever love Ronnie any more than I did on that day. But as time has passed and children have come, and challenges have come, we feel closer than ever. I know that I have a wonderful husband-- he's very sensitive to my needs and feelings. I trust him 100% . I have truly married my best friend. Love you, honey!

1 comment:

Pamelia said...

Happy late anniversary!!!! Also to Momma and Ned and Happy Birthday to Rusty!!! Oct. 7th is a busy day.