Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!


Happy Cinco De Mayo!
(I wish I would've posted that yesterday, though when it was actually Cinco de Mayo. )Anyway, this day used to hold only one anniversary... now we have two anniversaries on this day. First of all, Ronnie proposed to me on Cinco de Mayo 15 years ago! :) And now we have a new reason to celebrate- we moved into our house on Cinco de Mayo one year ago! So last night we had chicken enchiladas- my favorite- and chips and homemade salsa. We also had sparkling grape juice to toast with the girls. That was fun and they think it's pretty cool. Briana offered the toast. It was quite silly and I don't remember exactly what she said. But it was cute and sweet.
So HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very fun! And funny we had the same thing for dinner.

Amanda said...

happy anni for the proposal.

Jason proposed on April Fools Day...