Friday, March 6, 2009

More on Gymnastics

This is for all the grandparents- (who love all these little details...)

Last Saturday, Brandi had her third gymnastics meet of the year. I am still learning how to take good pictures and I definitely haven't mastered it yet. So alot of pictures that I took were taken after the cartwheel on the beam, after the landing over the vault, etc. So I didn't post alot of them. But anyway, I'm hoping at the end of this month at her next two meets, I can get some great pictures.

Anyway, Brandi's division is the Eight Year Old Division (until later this month when she turns 9!) But anyway, at this particular meet, there were only three teams instead of the usual five teams and it just so happened that there was only one other 8 year old she had to compete against. But great for her, because she was able to get 1st place in her events! Yay! :) Brandi was happy. She got to stand on the First Place podium holding her First Place ribbons.


2nd place in the hand stand competition.


This picture is of Brandi's teammate. But I posted it because my neighbor has a picture of Brandi in the exact pose and I wanted you to be able to visualize Brandi. (I'm still trying to get her to email me Brandi's picture) But this next picture is of Brandi's landing after fliping over the vault.


I was so far away trying to zoom in on this picture. So it's fuzzy. But she's doing her routine on the balance beam.

First Place Ribbons


Huron Valley Silver Team
(Brandi is in the 2nd row, 2nd to the left)

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

Great job, Brandi!!!!

Amy said...

Go Brandi, Go Brandi, Go! Awesome Girl!

Anonymous said...

your kids looks so healthy, if you wanna give them healthy meal you can go to gourmetrecipe.com and you can find a lot of recipes in there