Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reading...

I've tried to be better at picking up books and reading them over the past few years. And I have to admit, I've been pretty good at keeping my goal.
I wanted to share a few books I've read this summer that have been really good. The first one is called 20 Wishes by Debbie Macomber. The next is called The Wednesday Letters by Jason F Wright. Both are feel-good books- with people trying to do better with their lives despite traumas they've had. I'm glad I read them. It makes me think about my own life and what I can do to improve it.
So pick up a book and read!! :)

2 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

Okay...so I got your blog link from Amy Gardner's blog and I've been enjoying all of your entries! I especially like the one of Ian and Brooke in the bathtub :)! That is too funny!!! I remember you telling me you took those. I can't wait to show them those pictures in, oh, about 5 years or so.

Amy said...

I've spent the last few weeks reading the Twilight series. After a dozen people telling me...begging me to read them, I finally gave. I couldn't put them down. I'm very excited for "Breaking Dawn" to come out next month.

Hope you're having a good summer!