Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where Do I Begin?

I know I'm hit or miss on writing, so where do I begin to catch up? :) The girls let out of school last week. Here's what we had to deal with the last week of school--

Doesn't that look like fun? It looks like a pharmacy!! :) All of the girls got strep throat. They got better just in time to attend their last day of school. Lucky them. haha



On the up side- This is of Brooke in her kindergarten program and with her teacher, Mrs. Plomer, who retired this year. She was a little ball of fire. The kids loved her so much.




Here is a picture of Briana receiving her Academic High Honors awards for having a 3.95 GPA. (actually, those pictures didn't turn out so well- it was too dark. So we took one of her when she got home) We don't have report cards yet, so I think that's what her GPA is. She has straight A's. Briana was asked to be in the Honors Math Program for 7th grade next year. They will be studying Pre-Algebra. Yippie! :) Go Briana!!



This is her best friend, Izzy.

What's wrong with me? I didn't get a picture of Brandi! Shame on me. But Brandi had a fun last day of school. She forgot her lunch box, so I had to run it to the school around 10am. I only did that because it was the last day and she had depleted the money in her lunch account. So I ran it up to her only to be called an hour later to tell me that she had fallen off the monkey bars. So I went back up to the school to pick her up. I brought her home, gave her Tylenol, fed her lunch (she brought her lunchbox back home and ate it- so much for the first trip) and then I took her back because she couldn't bare missing the last day playing games, etc. with her friends. She was fine- we took her to the chiropractor the next morning and they fixed her all back up. :) So no pictures of her. Oh well. I will post some pictures later of her doing some of her gymnastics moves. She's pretty darn good! :) Yay for Summer!

1 comment:

Pamelia said...

I glad that y'all are feeling better. Yay for SUMMER!!!!!