Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

So Ronnie and the girls picked me up from the airport and we go through the "What's everyone been doing?" questions. Well, Brooke told me that she could ride her bike!! Ronnie put her on the bike on Saturday with no training wheels and she just took off. No falling, no wobbling (too bad), and just away she went. So of course, the first thing she does when we pulled up was jump on her bike to show me what she can do!! She rode down the sidewalk, down the cul-de-sac, back to the house and around again and never fell down... not even once!! I'm so proud of her!! Too bad it's the end of summer and she won't have much time to keep up the practice. Before too long, we'll have snow and those bikes won't see the light of day for a very long time!! :)



4 comments:

Pamelia said...

Good girl Brooke!!!!

Amy said...

Way to go Brooke!!!

Mary said...

I can't believe that! She looks so big! Eva's still with her training wheels. I better not tell her Brook can do it or she'll be out there trying to get me do help her do it. I'll wait until spring to tell her!

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! that's great.