Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Visit to SC

I had a great visit to South Carolina this past weekend to visit my family. The original plan was that we were having a birthday party for my grandma who turned 89 last Monday. So it ends up that the day before my grandma was admitted into the hospital with congestive heart failure. She is still there, but doing better. So even though grandma wasn't able to go to her own party, we still got together at Pine Island Country Club in Irmo. The weather was 80 degrees and sunny. It was such a gorgeous day!! (When I left Michigan at 59 degrees and freezing!!) Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins that I haven't seen mostly in 12 years were all there. It was so great to see everyone and get reaquainted with each other. I have a great family. I am so blessed to have so many people to love! :) Here are a few pictures from my trip. I tried to get the Slide program to show them, but it wouldn't work for some reason. So here are just a few.
This is my brother, Jeffrey and Jase.

My Sister Lisa, Ricky and Me.

My Sister In Law, Emily and new baby.

These are all my cousins on my dad's side except Gina and Jody.

My family... except Ronnie and the girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, Sis. Gantt, where the heck have I been for the last 15 years - I had NO clue you were a Joyner. Big families are SO much fun!!! I can't wait for our family to get bigger and to start having reunions.

THE GANTT LIFE said...

mary beth, are you serious??? how could you not know i was a joyner?? your sister was married to my brother!! :) hope that doesn't change your mind about me. haha