Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Briana Leaves Us!

So this is what I see this morning when I'm trying to get ready for work.
It wouldn't go away.
I kept hoping it would dissapear and it wouldn't.
I walked passed it a few times and it was still there.
Darn it!
My sweet Briana left me this morning to go have some
fun with her best friend in Tampa, Florida.
Remember the story?
She saved her money so she could buy a plane ticket?
Yep, so today was the day she left.
Ho Hum!
Wo is me!
She's SOOO happy
and I cried!
(no picture of that- that would be too scary!)

Have fun for 10 whole days!!
I already miss her!!

4 comments:

Mike and Ashley said...

You're such awesome parents for letting her go! She will have a blast and then you can always hold it over her head whenever she gets mad at you for something...you can just say, "remember when we let you go to Florida with your friend when you were only 13??? That's right, be grateful for us!!!" :)

J'Amy Day said...

Yeah! You're back on the blogging circuit!

How fun for Briana!

Rob and Heather said...

I bet you just wanted to sneak inside her suit case and go on her trip with her. I know thats what I was thinking when I found out where she would be going. Good for Briana.!

Tiffany said...

It's so fun to cath up with you via your blog! I haven't blog stalked in quite a while:) It's fun to see your parents, Ron's parents and some of SC!! Hang in there--she'll be back soon!!!