Monday, July 6, 2009

Our "Sweet" Friends

Two weeks ago our friends, Bob and Catherine Sweet called us to say they were "passing through" Michigan (Yeah, right! Who passes through Michigan?) and they wanted to stop in and see us. I was thrilled! These are our friends from our short stay in Virginia. We love the Sweets!! Actually, they live in Texas now. They moved about a year after we left. I guess they couldn't stand it without us. Just kidding.
Anyway, I invited them over for dinner and we had alot of fun. Their very grown up and tall children came over and played Wii with Brandi and Brooke all afternoon. That was fun! (Briana missed out on seeing them because she was at Girls Camp that week) They have an older son who is on a mission who is not pictured with them. But aren't they a great looking family?
Come back and see us!!
Jonathan trying to get away with NOT smiling for me! I'm sorry, that doesn't work in my house!! I know it's cool not to smile, but come on!
Much better!

No comments: