Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gymnastics

Brooke has also been taking gymnastics all summer. She has also been taking since February of this year. She has really enjoyed it- but has told me that she doesn't want to take it anymore. :( I wish I could talk her into it, because she's really good! Look how limber the child is! :)
Maybe she needs a break- I'll sign her up next session.
This is a candlestick.
This is a bridge.
(I tried this one day to show the girls that I really could do it and OWW! I realized that I'm not so limber anymore. That hurt!!)

A split. Almost all the way down! Look how limber she is compared to the other girls! Go Brooke! :)
On the balance beam.
On the bars.

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

Good job, Brooke! You'll find what you like!

Anonymous said...

she's a doll! Too bad she doesn't like Gymnastics, she's great at it.
Yeah, I'm realizing that even at 25, I'm not young and limber like I used to be. I got sore from jumping on the trampoline. How retarded is that!

Rob and Heather said...

She takes after her mom! Your girls are so lucky!!!!