Monday, August 18, 2008

Voting for President


I love reading Ian's funny quotes on Amy Day's blog. He is so cute. I think Brooke and Ian should start a funny sayings club. They are both so darn funny with the things that they come up with. Here's a very matter of fact conversation Brooke and I had just out of the blue this morning:


Brooke: Mom, what president are you cheering for?

Mom: What?

Brooke: What president are you cheering for?

Mom: Oh, do you mean which president am I voting for?

Brooke: Yeah.

Mom: Probably John McCain.

Brooke: Yeah, I'm voting for him too.

Mom: Sorry Brooke, but you have to be 18 yrs old to vote.

Brooke: Oh.


7 comments:

Pamelia said...

too cute!!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie! And Smart too! :o)

Rob and Heather said...

Such a Political sponge. Pretty cute.

J'Amy Day said...

That girl cracks me up!

Give me a "C", give me an "A", give me an "I", give me an "N"!

Gooooooo, Mc Cain! (hee, hee) I wish I could CHEER for Romney!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

You're not kidding, I wish I were cheering for Romney, too!! How does VP sound? He's in the running...

Christy Peake said...

VP for Romney would be awesome. Our Elem. school does a mock election and the kids actually vote for president!

Amy said...

Brooke is as cute as ever. It's funny what they learn in school and how they process the information. I think McCain is the lesser of the 2 evils, he could really do come good with Romney as VP. I guess we just have to wait.