Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lunch with Brooke

Today I had lunch with Brooke at school. Each class of first graders sang us Christmas songs (aren't they all so cute?) and we did a few activities with them. Here is Brooke's class- she's on the right bottom side with the blue shirt on. (I know- I didn't think to put her in Christmas colors this morning!!) Oh well! I'm just the mom-- I can't think of everything!! :) Her teacher , Mrs. FeatherHer good friend, Jordin.
Jordin is actually the only other little girl in her class
that is as tiny as Brooke. They were also in the same
kindergarten class last year and were the only two peanuts
in class! :) I guess they've bonded.

1 comment:

Sprgtime said...

Wow, that blue shirt sure stands out in that crowd, lol. Funny part is I didn't even notice until you mentioned it.