Friday, September 26, 2008

GO LAKELAND HIGH SCHOOL !!
This is where we were tonight...
Briana's Middle School got to play with the High School band tonight for their Homecoming Game... The middle school is in the green shirts, and high school the white shirts. So first, they played the fight song while the football team ran through at the beginning of the game. Then they played a song at half-time. It was so fun! I haven't been to a high school game since I WAS in high school. Briana said to me tonight exactly what I told Ronnie during the game...
"I never watched the game, I just talked to all my friends. I never knew what was happening, I just cheered when everyone else cheered." That was pretty much the same thing Briana said. Who cares about watching the game when all your friends are there?? Right?? :)

This picture is hard to see, but this is during half time walking out onto the field. She's looking backwards while walking forwards. (she used to be famous for that when she was 2 yrs old.) hahaThe End. We left at half time. So I hope they're winning tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun to be able to play with the high school. I was always the same way when I went to games, NEVER payed attention.

Pamelia said...

Briana, I hope that you enjoyed the game. I'm sure that you did a great job playing your instrument!!!