Thursday, November 6, 2008

Better late than never...

Halloween was really great this year. Except for Brooke not feeling well and not being able to trick or treat! I was at the school on Friday helping in Brooke's class for a couple of hours in the morning. Around lunch time, I was going to head back home for lunch and then run back to the school for their Halloween party. But Brooke told me that her head was hurting. So I signed her out and took her back home with me for lunch and gave her some medicine and let her rest for a little bit before the party. When we got home, she rested and got a dose of Tylenol. Right when we were getting up to get ready to go back to school, she told me she was dizzy!! Poor baby- she had a fever and we had to stay home the rest of the day. So she missed her party at school and on that night, she still had a fever, so here's what she did for Halloween. She sat on the porch while Ronnie gave out candy.

Brandi and Samantha trick or treating as "Sleepover Twins". They made up their own costume and all I had to buy were two crowns. :)

Brooke was watching everyone else get ready and she couldn't. So sad.

The weekend before, we had a party at church. This is Brooke's Witch costume. Oooh-- scary!


Brooke the Wicked Witch and Spiderman

Friends at church...




Brooke's reaction to Ronnie... hilarious!


4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Aww, I know how Brooke felt. I was sick for like 3 Halloweens in a row! At least she was able to have fun at the church party!
Also it was great that Brandi thought of such a cute costume that was really inexpensive!

Pamelia said...

I love the costumes!!! Everyone looks so cute and Brooke looks realy scary!! Sorry that Brooke didn't get to go out on Halloween night.

Mary said...

Everyone looks great, especially
Ronnie. My Favorite! Too bad brooke was sick. Beckham was too! I thought of you too and how we went with you last year! Good memories!

J'Amy Day said...

That picture of Brooke is priceless! I can just hear that little giggle of hers...