Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brooke turns 6!!

Today is Brooke's big Number 6 !! She was so excited to turn 6 years old. She requested her favorite meal for dinner... spaghetti. I made cookies and took them to school today for her to share with her class. Then I came home and made cupcakes for us tonight. Her and Briana decorated them while I was picking up Brandi from gymnastics. Next weekend we're celebrating her birthday by going to Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus!! That is her big birthday present.

So here she is thinking about what to wish for...


This is her favorite present... a robe! (Would you really think a 6 yr old would want a robe for their birthday? Well, that's my Brookie-pooh!) :)



















"Are ya 1...Are ya 2... Are ya 3... Are ya 4... Are ya 5... Are ya 6... STOP!!"

6 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

Yeah! A new post!

Happy Birthday, Brooke! You are the cutest 6-year-old on the block!!

Also, I think we're living parallel lives. One of Alec's choices for his birthday, next Friday night the 14th, is to go to the circus. What??!!! Maybe we'll see you there.

Christy Peake said...

What a cutie! She looks so much like you!

Pamelia said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!!! We love you! I love your robe! Have fun at the circus!!!!

Leigh This Way said...

How fun! Those cupcakes looked really good. I went to the fair a few years ago for my birthday and loved it even as an adult!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! She is darling.

Mary said...

Tell Brooke Happy Birthday. Eva often mentions that she wants to go back to Michigan to see Brooke!