Thursday, November 13, 2008

I found this crazy website on Twilight. The web address sounds like a rehab for Twilight fans... twilighters anonymous. ha ha ha!! But I couldn't resist...I took the Quiz to see what character I am most like on Twilight and this is what it said:

"You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things."

What do you think? Does this sound like me?

1 comment:

J'Amy Day said...

Absolutely! I "trust your judgement and appreciate the kind way you always handle things."

Too funny! BTW - I got my movie ticket for next Thursday...did you decide yet???