Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Alright, I know I didn't post this when we went, but there are some cute pictures I wanted to share - I'm just getting around to it. We went to the circus to celebrate Brooke and Ronnie's birthday two weekends ago. We had a really fun time laughing, giggling and watching the amazing performers do acrobatics and dancing. We also really loved the animals. Our favorites were these little white dogs. I wish I knew what kind they were- but they had them running up stairs, sliding down slides and even doing backflips! It was sooo cute! Brooke laughed her little tiny head off. I really loved the tigers. Wow! Those animals are amazing. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.



This picture is so dark... but it's the tigers. OOOOOH... they were sca-ry!!

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I love the circus!! Preston took me a few years back for my birthday and it was soo awesome! I'm hoping to go back sometime soon. Looks like the girls had lots of fun.

Pamelia said...

I'm glad that they loved the circus! My kids loved it when we went when we lived in SC.